Twenty Students Inducted into Alpha Chi National Honor Society
On October 24th, 2023, the NC Phi Chapter of Alpha Chi proudly welcomed twenty exceptional students into its esteemed ranks. These individuals have demonstrated outstanding academic achievements, leadership qualities, and a commitment to excellence.
The new inductees are:
– Haydon Ahlers, Ft. Mitchell, KY | Biology
– Cameryn Barrow, Grovetown, GA | Mathematics
– Caryn Bowe, Suffolk, VA | Graphic Communications
– Brayden Conboy, Suffolk, VA | Religion
– Carson Everette, Greenville, NC | Integrative Studies
– Aaron James, Ocala, FL | Elementary Education (K-6)
– Joshua James, Winterville, NC | Biology
– Haley Jensen, Loveland, CO | Criminal Justice
– Hiba Laknit, Murfreesboro, NC | Business Administration
– Cameron Moss, Roanoke, VA | Psychology
– Sreshta Puducheri, Hyderabad | Business Administration
– Kayleigh Roberts, Conway, NC | Studio Art
– Megan Roberts, Conway, NC | Elementary Education (K-6)
– Gracie Ross, Graham, NC | Business Administration
– Rayn Ross, Graham, NC | Psychology
– C’nya Stevens, New Bern, NC | Exercise Science
– Gracie Timken, Wilmington, NC | Biology
– Morgan Tucker, Okeechobee, FL | Exercise Science
– Carrington Williams, Durham, NC | Biology
– Ronaldo Williams, Murfreesboro, NC | Biology
Alpha Chi, a prestigious national honor society, recognizes and promotes academic excellence across all disciplines. The induction ceremony, held in Vaughan Auditorium, was attended by faculty members, current Alpha Chi members, and proud family and friends.
The NC Phi Chapter of Alpha Chi is thrilled to have these exceptional individuals join its ranks. Their dedication to scholarship, leadership, and service aligns perfectly with the values and mission of Alpha Chi. As new members, they will have access to a wide range of opportunities for personal and professional growth, including networking events, research conferences, and community service initiatives.
The induction into Alpha Chi is a testament to the hard work and commitment of these students. Their achievements reflect not only their individual accomplishments but also the support and guidance they have received from their families, mentors, and the academic community.
Congratulations to the newest members of Alpha Chi! Their induction into the NC Phi Chapter is a well-deserved recognition of their academic excellence and commitment to making a positive impact on their campus and beyond.