Our innovative model is designed to maximize your learning—and the use of your time. In this new approach to scheduling, the traditional fall and spring semesters are divided into two sessions. By focusing on just two classes each session, you can dig deep into the content and take time for practical application.
How it Works
- The school year is divided into four seven-week sessions.
- You’ll take two classes each session, completing eight classes each year.
- Classes are held on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays.
- Choose from classes that meet two days each week or four days each week.
- Coursework incorporates real-world problem solving for learning outside of class.
- Your Wednesdays are free for extracurricular activities, experiential learning, and studying.
- We’ll guide you to stay on track and graduate in four years.