Edible Book Contest
Whitaker Library is a proud sponsor of the edible book contest since 2009. What is an edible book? An edible book is a food sculpture or a book made out of food. Go here to see Past Edible Book Pictures.
- All creations must contain food.
- Do not use food that will melt or spoil from sitting in room temperature for two hours such as ice cream.
- Creations are due two hours prior to the start of the contest.
- Please bring in a 3x5 index card with the title of your piece on the front and your name and contact information on the back.
- Entries must be appropriate for the Chowan University standard.
- Best Group
- Best Individual/ Family
- Most Humorous
Winners of the 2013 Edible Book Contest
2013 Group Award
Created by: Artisus
2013 Individual/ Family Award
Created by: the Babyak Family
2013 Most Humorous Award
Created by: Annie D.
To register for the contest please contact Sarah Bonner email@example.com or 252-398-6533