Image of Students Faith in Your Future
Image of Student

teacher links

Visit these links for more information:

>SOE Handbook
>Conceptual Framework Model
>NC Professional Teaching Standards (NCPTS)

Academics: School of Education

Articulation Agreement


Chowan University's School of Education welcomes and values transfer students
from Paul D. Camp Community College (PDCCC) who are appropriately prepared to pursue a baccalaureate degree.

In order to provide a simple transfer process for PDCCC graduates, Chowan University has agreed to make your transition from community college to university a smooth one.

PDCCC graduates wishing to earn a Bachelor of Science degree in Elementary Education from Chowan University will need to download and follow the
Articulation Agreement
, which outlines the exact classes a student should
complete at the community college to satisfy the Bachelor’s degree requirements.

To be eligible for inclusion in this policy, students must earn better than a 2.0 GPA and a grade of “C” or better in their general education courses.

Please contact the Office of Admissions at 1-888-4 CHOWAN (1-888-424-6926) for questions about transferring into Chowan University.


Return to Top
Copyright © Chowan University. All RIGHTS RESERVED. All trademarks mentioned herein belong to their respective owners.